New technology that taps into human emotion to increase interaction, engagement and monetization.
We’re looking for a sharp Senior, hands on, data science manager to turn true big data into actionable insights. As a Senior data science manager you’ll play a crucial role in building out a revolutionary next generation system. You must have vast experience in Machine learning, Big Data Technologies such as Spark, MongoDB, kinesis and more, that can provide the technical leadership towards architecting a highly scalable, cost effective and highly performing platform.
Responsibilities will include:
• Design, engineer and implement in Python/Scala data platforms
• Own and establish Engineering Frameworks for Big Data
• Being the proactive and technical point person for the machine learning and data platform end to end.
• At least 4-7 years of professional experience using Python /Scala with an established track record as a leading Architect including the use of multi-threading and concurrent programing.
• Deep knowledge of component systems architecture including distributed systems architecture and multiple programming languages supporting such architecture.
• Knowledge of various Big Data components, vendors and technologies including Hadoop, Vertica, Oracle/Mysql, Graph DB’s, Kafka, Spark, NoSQL databases, Redis, Solr ZooKeeper, Celery, Mahout, MapReduce and Cassandra
• Hands on experience applying appropriate techniques and tools in Machine Learning, NLP, large-scale data transformation & analysis, and Semantic Web concepts to create revolutionary products
• Experience working with and applying Neural Networks, LDA, SVM, and Clustering algorithms
• Very strong programming experience in Java, Python, Scala, SQL
• Deep knowledge in developing and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems
• Ability to solve complex problems in a fast paced environment with limited guidance.
• An eye for quality and a willingness to do what is necessary to achieve deadlines in a dynamic environment with frequent priority changes is required.
· MS or PHD in a related field (Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Statistics) with a high degree of mathematical / statistical aptitude and proven hands on coding skills
• Able to work efficiently in teams and/or as an individual
• Good oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com