The People Partner role handles people-related issues, opportunities, and challenges and provides general support for employees. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. This position will report to the head of People & Culture and work to support our 250 (and growing) Zooxers and their needs. The role will provide general HR support across the company on a wide range of projects and play an integral part in supporting the team and the organization as we define and roll out our People Programs (employee development, performance management, manager training, diversity and inclusion, etc.).
- Report to the head of People & Culture and work with the P&C team to support our growing organization with people related challenges.
- Provide planning, facilitation, and execution of employee relations efforts
- Partner with and advise leadership on defined people & culture strategy and decisions including team dynamic, design, development, and compensation.
- Collaborate to develop strategy and effectively execute change management for your client groups
- Manage and facilitate development, coaching, and team building that support change and growth
- Assess employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Manage the strategy and programs that support employee happiness for your client groups driven by data from our employee engagement survey
- Leverage insights and data to inform and roll-out people programs
- 5-7 years experience in a People / HRBP role or equivalent
- Demonstrated project management/change management skills
- Experience operating in a matrix and constantly changing environment
- Communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Experience in startups or fast paced environments
- Knowledge of robust HRIS systems (and their processes)
- Understanding of complex compensation packages
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com