The Marketing Operations Manager develops and manages the technology and operational processes required to support Delighted’s marketing and growth programs. These include support of email (acquisition and retention), website and conversion analytics, CRM, SEM/SEO, website tagging, and monthly executive reporting.
Reporting to Delighted’s Growth Leader, the manager must be a operations and analytics generalist, comfortable mastering a range of operational responsibilities, including launching and evaluating email campaigns, devising tracking required to assess ROI on SEM and social campaigns, preparing conversion reports and ad hoc marketing analysis, etc.
- Email management. Become the expert in our email tools, setting up templates, tracking codes, launching conversion and retention campaigns, monitoring progress, and reporting on results with recommendations for improvement.
- CRM Management: Become proficient in using our CRM for efficient lead routing, pipeline management, and sales forecasting. Ensure CRM data is accurate and aligned with other systems in the technology stack.
- Website and Conversion Analytics. Become proficient in Heap and Google Analytics, to ensure management has visibility into site traffic, trial accounts, conversion metrics. Recommend areas for site and funnel optimization.
- Analytics & Reporting: Help marketing and sales teams measure and analyze lead progression funnel by setting up dashboards in reporting and analytic platforms and delivering actionable ad-hoc intelligence and recommendations
- Leading systems growth and integration: Identify, implement, and support the deployment of new technologies to improve overall sales & marketing performance while managing existing marketing technology infrastructure. This work will include gathering business requirements, selecting vendors, creating integration plans with Qualtrics counterparts, designing systems, developing test plans and coordinating training and deployment.
- Bachelors in quantitative field (statistics, information systems, math, economics, etc.) preferred
- 3+ years experience with SFDC, marketing automation (Marketo, Pardot) and web analytics (Heap, Google) with curiosity to explore new platforms to support scale.
- Strong Excel skills. Experience with R or other statistical experience preferred.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning and action items from data through A/B testing, site and email optimization, and analysis of pre and post conversion data.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment with face pace and shifting priorities.
- Experience in B2B software or a company that market into the SMB space is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com