Website Jemm Ventures
We are seeking an entry level Investment Analyst / Associate (Pre-MBA) in our Venture Capital practice.
The Associate will work closely with the Managing Director and client portfolio managers to assist with due diligence of potential private market investment opportunities, financial modeling, portfolio monitoring and evaluation.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in learning the venture capital asset class and gaining network and relationships with various market participants.
Main responsibilities: • Conduct due diligence on investment opportunities across an array of sectors across Silicon Valley and Israel geographies.
Assist in performing analysis on data related to managers track records and client portfolios.
• Assist team in preparing variety of document and presentations including memos, proposals, and presentations in Powerpoint, Excel, and Word.
• Review and generate offering materials, quarterly reports and accounting records for information.
• Perform in-depth industry research.
• Support marketing efforts by reaching out to clients as well as assisting in organizing events and producing marketing materials.
• Assist the Managing Director and client Portfolio Managers with related projects and initiatives.
• Bachelors degree required. Engineering/ Finance/ Economic degree.
It is a pre-MBA position.
• 0-2 years of investment experience (VC/PE, investment banking, private equity, secondaries).
• Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated.
• Strong knowledge of Excel including advanced functions. • Experience with cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques.
• Ability to produce well designed professional looking Powerpoint presentations.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Technically savvy.
Jemm Ventures is a San Francisco-based advisory firm that works with Venture Capital firms, Corporations, and Family Offices to help them find, manage, and accelerate deal flow.
Compensation for this position is Salary + Bonus.
Jemm Ventures is an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org