Growth Marketing Leader
The successful candidate will hire, develop, and manage a nimble team that drives leads volume and online purchases through inbound, outbound, social, and affiliate digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will demonstrate hands-on knowledge of effective in-product marketing (trial to purchase), digital lead generation to the the SMB market, and creating compelling content that drives awareness, purchase, and expansion/upgrades.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in inbound or outbound product-driven marketing and be eager to roll up his/her sleeves to support one of these functions while building a team and using agencies to cover remaining marketing functions.
The position to reports into the GM of the Delighted Business Unit
- Hire, develop and grow an effective, cohesive, and scrappy B2B online marketing team.
- Develop and execute in-product trial and nurture programs, scoring programs, lead nurture email, paid search, SEO, and social lead generation campaigns.
- Create a customer database with meaningful segments to tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across market segments, industries and roles.
- Implement a marketing automation solution (including email and CRM) for lead and customer relationship marketing.
- Manage and execute system deployment & integration projects.
- Monitor CRM prospect database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our prospect and lead database.
- 6+ years hands-on experience in a SaaS product company that includes product marketing, marketing operations, web and campaign digital marketing/advertising, and B2B and/or B2C demand generation.
- 10+ years of overall marketing and leadership experience
- At least two years recent experience working with automation and CRM tools, building, testing, executing and optimizing marketing programs, with thorough understanding of lifecycle marketing from acquisition through retention/building loyalty.
- Understanding of system integrations; demonstrated experience and understanding of how qualified lead data flows between CRM and automation tools.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of funnel-based acquisition models, B2B demand generation, content creation and processes, database management and segmentation.
- Passion for staying current on best practices, industry standards, and legal/privacy compliance requirements associated with lead generation & nurturing, lead lifecycle and management including scoring models, data hygiene and database segmentation, including GDPR, CAN-SPAM, etc.
- Preferred: Experience in marketing SaaS software to the SMB space in e-Commerce, payments, CRM, ESP, financial services, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com