Website Jemm Ventures
We work at the intersection of culture and operational efficiency
San Francisco Bay Area/Remote
Reporting to and working with the Managing Directors of Jemm Ventures, Business Development and Marketing Intern will play a critical role in helping JV and its client companies. The intern will be responsible for working with JV management and assisting the team with research, business development, and marketing projects.
3 months. An option to continue the internship will be explored at the end of the period.
This is a non-paid internship that can become a paid position.
Monday – Friday; 20 hours a week.
- Support JV team through relevant market research, communication, customer outreach, pitch presentations, metrics, and sales prospecting (locally or remotely).
- Assist with business development tasks, which may include identifying target customer prospects, identifying key C-level executive decision makers (at a target client company), and crafting outreach emails.
- Put together target startup lists based on criteria such as industry sectors, stage, funds raised, etc.
- Assist with any marketing efforts including online search optimization, event attendance, marketing, and growth hacking.QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree accomplished.
- Expert level knowledge of research and understanding of startup ecosystems.
- A consummate team player with a flexible and creative approach.
- Ability to communicate effectively with tech and startup professionals in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, and beyond.Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to JV mission.
- Supportive of the team player.
About Jemm Ventures:
Jemm Ventures helps startups to optimize their operations.
The era of unstructured startup growth is over. The new epoch demands a new structure. We are here to help your company to embrace it.
We have over 10 years experience of managing startup accelerator programs and over 16 years of working with startups.
We bring a team of 15 phenomenal, highly knowledgable startup experts with years of startup experience in Silicon Valley and across the U.S. to create and implement efficient and powerful strategies that startups can execute right away.
We work with B2B and D2C companies, venture-backed or bootstrapped.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com